At the heart of our plans is to improve health, reduce inequalities and secure best value services for patients within our allocated resources.
Our planning is set in the context of the needs for people living in Bury.
- Our Constitution (updated July 2020)
This document sets out the arrangements made by the CCG to meet its responsibilities for commissioning care for local people. It describes the governing principles, rules and procedures that the CCG will establish to ensure probity and accountability in the day to day running of the CCG; to ensure that decisions are taken in an open and transparent way and that the interests of patients and the public remain central to our goals.
- The CCG’s Standing Orders. A full copy of the Standing Orders is included as Appendix 3 in the CCG’s Constitution. The Standing Financial Instructions is included at Appendix 4.
- Slavery and Human Trafficking Statement 2021/22
- Annual Audit Letter 2020-21
- Corporate Plan 2020-22
- Bury Locality Plan Refresh 2019 - 2024