If members of the public wish to ask the Committee a question, the following guidelines should be followed:
- Questions should be submitted by completing the downloadable question form. Members of the public can request a paper copy of this form by contacting us on 0161 762 1672, or by sending an email.
- Members of the public are encouraged to submit their question three days before the meeting to ensure they can be answered on the day. If you submit your question after this time the Committee may not be in a position to provide a full and comprehensive answer.
- Public questions for the Primary Care Commissioning Committee should be related to the items on the agenda.
- The Chair of the Committee will read the question. If the question requires further explanation, the Chair may ask the owner of the question to explain.
- The Chair cannot address questions in public about:
– issues which may breach patient/personal confidentiality.
– concerns about the treatment of an individual patient (these should be addressed in writing to the Chief Officer).
– Matters relating to complaints, independent inquiries, or staffing issues that may be confidential and prejudicial to the public interest.