At the heart of our plans is our continuing determination to improve health, reduce inequalities and secure best value services for patients within our allocated resources.
Our planning is set in the context of the public health needs for people living in Bury.
Our five year Strategic Plan describes how services need to look in five years’ time to meet the health needs and health challenges that we face in Bury.
Bury’s Locality Plan describes our vision for transforming health and social care services by 2021.
Other key documents
- Our Constitution (updated March 2015)
This document sets out the arrangements made by the CCG to meet its responsibilities for commissioning care for local people. It describes the governing principles, rules and procedures that the CCG will establish to ensure probity and accountability in the day to day running of the CCG; to ensure that decisions are taken in an open and transparent way and that the interests of patients and the public remain central to the goals of the CCG.
- The Inter practice agreement
This document sets out the basis of the relationship between member practices.
- The CCG’s standing orders together with the scheme of reservation and delegation and prime financial policies, provide a procedural framework within which the CCG discharges its business.
- Slavery and Human Trafficking Statement
- Annual Audit Letter 2017-18