Did you know you can directly access a number of NHS support services without being referred by your GP?
- The Bury Directory contains information and advice on a range of health and social care services.
- You can find out more about caring for you and your family on the NHS Choices website
- There are useful and innovative self care apps available.
- You can access urgent health advice by calling 111.
- The Healthy Minds service is there for you if you are feeling worried, anxious or stressed.
- Bury Lifestyle Service offers a free personalised service supporting people to improve their health by introducing small changes such as:
Stopping smoking, healthy eating, weight management, weight loss programme, sleep quality improvement, alcohol dependency support and
improving health and wellbeing.
- Bury Council offer a Helping Yourself to Wellbeing course which can be accessed by emailing or calling 0161 253 7922.
- One Recovery Bury offers support to recover from substance misuse, providing a range of services, encouragement, support and guidance. Call 0161 253 6488 for more information.