GP surgery and out of hours services
Make an appointment with your practice if you have:
- Feverish young children
- Unexplained rash in a feverish child
- Persistent vomiting
- Minor illness or injury that is not getting better
- Concerns about the signs and symptoms of cancer
Did you know:
- Urgent appointments are available each day with a relevant clinician
- Evening and weekend appointments are available
For urgent medical care out of hours call your GP surgery for further instructions.
Find details of local GP practices here.