Queries & advice (PALS)
As a patient, relative, carer, friend of a patient or any other member of the public, you may have questions about the services that we commission and may need to turn to someone for on-the-spot help, advice and support. This is where the Patient Advice and Liaison Service (PALS) comes in.
- listen to your concerns and suggestions
- provide on-the-spot information on NHS services
- advise and support patients, their families and carers
- liaise with staff, managers and where appropriate, other relevant organisations, to negotiate speedy solutions
- help sort out problems quickly on your behalf
- help you contact other organisations to get the help you need
- record any feedback and comments that you wish to make and learn from your experience
- bring about changes to the way that services are delivered
PALS will treat all your information confidentially.
You can contact PALS on 0161 212 6270 (Monday - Friday, 9am - 5pm) or you can email email@example.com
PALS, care of the Patient Services Team, Greater Manchester Commissioning Support Unit, St James House, Pendleton Way, Salford M6 5FW.