NHS Bury CCG's Get Involved! member scheme is one of the ways in which local patients and members of the public can keep in touch with the work of NHS Bury CCG.
You can be involved as much or as little as you would like with our work. Involvement can include:
- Being a representative at groups or workshops to input your views.
- Reviewing literature to make sure it is user friendly
- Participating in questionnaires and consultations
- Attending workshops or seminars
- Receiving information to keep up to date with our work
You may have an interest in a specific area of care, for example diabetes or heart disease, because it affects you, a family member or friend.
If you would like to join our Get Involved! member scheme, please contact the NHS Bury CCG Communications and Engagement Team:
And, please sign up to Heath Matters, our E-Newsletter here.