NHS Bury CCG's Get Involved! scheme is one of the ways in which the public can keep in touch with the work of NHS Bury CCG.
You can be involved as much or as little as you want with our work. Involvement can include:
- Being a representative at groups or workshops to input your views.
- Reviewing literature to make sure it is user friendly
- Participating in questionnaires and consultations
- Attending workshops or seminars
- Receiving information to keep up to date with our work
You may have an interest in a specific area of care, for example diabetes, because it affects you or a family member or friend.
If you would like to join the Get Involved! scheme, please contact the NHS Bury CCG Communications and Engagement Team: